PortalForum NYHMA Association INFO and DOCS The NYHMA Presidents Forum End of the school year

Summer Seminar Information

End of the school year

Moderator: jason

Post 19 Jun 2012, 11:20

It is almost over and I hope everyone has a safe finish to end the school year. I want to thank everyone for keeping safe buses for our students and dedication this past year and special thanks for everyone that came together this past year to help each other out during bus shortages, break downs, weather and all the other emergencies that came up this past year.
The summer seminar is set and we have a record breaking number of vendors this year, so far 42 and which one of them is one of the approved Fire suppression companies for NYSDOT. If you haven't registered, please do so soon, a large number have already done so and thank you for that, it really helps in the planning.
To those who are retireing and we might not see at the semiar, a big thank you for your service and dedication all these years and may you have an safe and enjoyable retirement, you will be missed but stay in touch.
No final or official word from NYSDOT on any upcoming changes but as soon as I hear of any, we will get the word out.

Have a safe summer and hope to see everyone July 26th at the Summer seminar.

Harlan

Return to The NYHMA Presidents Forum