PortalForum NYHMA Association INFO and DOCS The NYHMA Presidents Forum A LOOK BACK

Summer Seminar Information

A LOOK BACK

Moderator: jason

Post 16 Oct 2015, 08:27

As your President of this association I would like to first apologize for not doing a better job at keeping this forum up to date. I like everyone else have been very busy with the new year as well as numerous other things. I also want to thank everyone that had a part in making last July show a huge success. Unlike other shows in our state dealing with schools our show keeps growing at leaps and bounds. This would not of happened with out everyone's support and word of mouth. As we look into the future we will look to continue or grow and make every year a success. I am in the process of meeting with our board of directors and setting up the new date for next year and making it even better. I think part of our success last year was moving to a different location. Behind the scenes it was hectic, but as usual we pulled together and did a excellent job. Our show is getting national attention from numerous vendors and more company's that want to do be apart of it. I will also take on the task of getting new presenters for our show. We as a board will also look at the paper work everyone filled out to make our classes more pertinent to our field of study. I have gotten word that we will be drawing in more schools form the lower state next year due to word of mouth. Again I thank everyone that had a part in this show and I promise that I will keep this forum up to date on a regular basis. Thank you

Your President

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Return to The NYHMA Presidents Forum