PortalForum NYHMA Association INFO and DOCS The NYHMA Presidents Forum 2016 HMA Seminar date is set

Summer Seminar Information

2016 HMA Seminar date is set

Moderator: jason

Post 16 Dec 2015, 07:31

I am excited to announce that July 21st, 2016 is the date for our annual show at the OnCenter in Syracuse, NY. It is exciting to know that we are going to have another year of this fabulous show. Since the end of the show in July, we have been in the works to get the 2016 show up and running. I was very impressed with what the OnCenter offered us and can't wait for next years show. I have met with the board of directors for our association and they as well are pleased with how the event took place. We also met to discuss how we can make this upcoming year even better. I will keep you posted on how we are progressing.

I also wanted to everyone know, I have been going to different chapter meetings through out the state and have been able to meet some great people and hear some great discussions. If anyone would like me to be involved in their monthly meeting please let me know. Thanks again for keeping our Organization running strong.

Your President
Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Return to The NYHMA Presidents Forum