PortalForum NYHMA Association INFO and DOCS The NYHMA Presidents Forum Western NY Chapter Announcement

Summer Seminar Information

Western NY Chapter Announcement

Moderator: jason

Post 23 Dec 2015, 09:37

I would like to take a moment and commend the hard work and generosity that the NY Head Mechanics Western chapter has achieved. I received an email this morning from Bob Boyce, the Western Chapter President stating what there chapter has done. Read below as to the specifics:

"Thank you to all who participated in our annual raffle. With your support we did very well. On December 16th The WNYHMA was pleased to give Camp Good Days and Special Times, Camp Get Away and Children's Hospital each a $1,000.00 donation along with a $500 scholarship check to a student pursuing a career as a mechanic"

It is great to see these amazing #'s. Not only is our association keeping our school buses the safest in the Country, but also giving back where there is a need in our community. I feel very privileged in leading our organization to where we are now. You should all be very proud and be able to go home with a smile on your face. Hats off to the Western Chapter..

Your president,

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Return to The NYHMA Presidents Forum