PortalForum NYHMA Association INFO and DOCS The NYHMA Presidents Forum 2016 SHOW REGISTRATION BEGINS NOW!!

Summer Seminar Information

2016 SHOW REGISTRATION BEGINS NOW!!

Moderator: jason

Welcome everyone to the 2016 Head Mechanics show at the OnCenter in Syracuse, NY on July 21st. Mechanics can now register for the best show in New York State. We are hoping for another stellar year as we try again to break our last year records for attendance and vendor turn outs. I have went ahead and attached the mechanics registration form below this email. If it does not work, please go back to the main page and scroll down to the left side and click on 2016 mechanics registration form and fill it out. I am currently working on our training seminars and will let you know as soon as I get them done. We always look at the previous years info that you fill out and try to make it the most beneficial training that you can get. Of course, don't forget about local chapters in the Head Mechanics Association as I try to make sure they all have smaller training sessions for everyone to attend through out the year. As always, if you know of a vendor you would like to see at the show, please don't hesitate to give them my name and email or send them to this website and have them scroll down on main page and look to the left for Vendor Registration form. Thanks again to every mechanic, school and vendor for making our show the best in NYS for School transportation shows.

Your President
Jason Johnson
jajohnson@horseheadsdistrict.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason Johnson

Return to The NYHMA Presidents Forum